Dr. Victoria Owen is a Private General Practitioner. She is broadly experienced in medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology and psychiatry.
Dr. Victoria Owen is a private general practitioner. She is experienced in medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology and psychiatry.
She is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCOGP) and has a diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr. Owen’s primary interests are children and health screening including annual diabetic reviews.
She has an interest in women around the time of the menopause.
Home visits and telephone consultations are available.
Dr. Victoria Owen’s Qualifications
GMC registration 4106773
- 1991 MBChB: Bachelor of Medicine
- 1991 BMSc (hons) Forensic Medicine and Law
- 1997 MRCGP: Royal College of General practitioners
- 1997 DRCOG
- 1997 Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Family Planning Certificate
- Advanced Trauma Life (ATLS)
Dr. Owen is a Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, The Independent Doctors Federation, Chelsea Clinic Society and the Royal Society of Medicine.
The Lister Hospital
The London Clinic