Are you looking for a Private Doctor in Chelsea?
Dr. Victoria Owen is a Private General Practitioner. She is broadly experienced in medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology and psychiatry.
About Dr Victoria Owen
Dr. Victoria Owen is a private general practitioner. She is experienced in medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology and psychiatry.
She is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCOGP) and has a diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr. Owen’s primary interests are children and health screening including annual diabetic reviews.
She has an interest in women around the time of the menopause.
Home visits and telephone consultations are available.
The practice offers a range of services:
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions for adults and children
- Full Medical Examination
- Analysis and management of psychological conditions with specialist referral as required
- Smears and gynaecological examinations
- Sexual health screening
- Family planning, preconception advice and aftercare post-delivery
- Childhood immunisations and developmental assessments
- Cervical cancer vaccination
- Travel vaccinations and advice
- Flu vaccination
- Ear syringing
- Pre-employment medicals
- Referral for onward specialist investigations and management
Make an Appointment with Dr Victoria Owen
To make an appointment please call 020 7730 8835.