Book a Telephone Consultation today
Dr. Victoria Owen is a private general practitioner.
She is experienced in medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gynaecology and psychiatry. She is also a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCOGP).
Just call 020 7730 8835 and once you are registered with the practice, you may arrange a telephone consultation.
Appointments can be booked quickly by telephone or email, and allow you to speak to Dr. Owen at a time convenient to you, no matter where you may be in the world.
Dr. Victoria Owen’s Qualifications
GMC registration 4106773
- 1991 MBChB: Bachelor of Medicine
- 1991 BMSc (hons) Forensic Medicine and Law
- 1997 MRCGP: Royal College of General practitioners
- 1997 DRCOG
- 1997 Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Family Planning Certificate
- Advanced Trauma Life (ATLS)
Dr. Owen is a Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, The Independent Doctors Federation, Chelsea Clinic Society and the Royal Society of Medicine.